Entries must NOT contain:
- Spelling mistakes.
- Information from other organizations/sources.
- Information on more than 1 vaccine.
- Brand names or trademarks of vaccines (example: Pfizer Vaccine for COVID-19).
- Material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or license infringement.
- Material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, slanderous or libelous.
- Material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created.
- Entries must not have been submitted previously in a promotion or contest of any kind, or exhibited or displayed publicly.
**Any entry that does not follow contest rules will be disqualified. **